A number of defendants will be sentenced in Indiana County Court today, including several for felony drug offenses.
All of the defendants pleaded guilty, most to reduced charges. They include:
- 25-year-old Ryan Rich of Latrobe, who will be sentenced in two cases, for felony possession with intent to deliver in one case and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance in the other.
- 33-year-old Jamie Leeann Kelly of Indiana, for possession with intent to deliver in each of two separate cases.
- 26-year-old Ashley Hartzell of Yatesboro, Armstrong County, for possession with intent to deliver.
- 34-year-old Jennifer Marie Johnson of Homer City, for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, with non-prosecution for four felony offenses.
- 35-year-old Floyd Leydic of Creekside, for theft.
- Amandalin Quarry of Cairnbrook, Allegheny County, for retail theft and possession of a controlled substance.
- 27-year-old Dakota Karaffa of Numine, Armstrong County, for guilty pleas to theft in three cases.
- 43-year-old Jude Yackuboskey of Indiana, for possession of an instrument of crime and criminal mischief in an attempted burglary case.
- 30-year-old Yaphet White of Delaware County, who is serving time at SCI Pine Grove for a robbery conviction, will be sentenced for aggravated harassment by a prisoner.
- Brett Lewis of North Charleroi, Washington County, for criminal trespass and terroristic threats.
- 32-year-old Robin Ray Bohannon of Clymer, for receiving stolen property.
The court schedule today also includes probation revocation hearings for seven defendants.